- With the use of a charcoal filter to bleed pressure into when filling, there is no odour.
- Odorant is handled only when changing the barrel, not when filling the system.
- Very user friendly.
- Install Wick Odorant system in gas line with valves on each side of the connection.
- Install bypass line with valve.
- Install 1/2” valve on wick vessel and rub tubing to odorant barrel.
- Install 1/4” valve on wick vessel to bleed off pressure while filling vessel with odorant. Bleed valve can be tied. into a charcoal filter to control odour while filling.
To Fill Wick Odorizer:
- Connect odorant barrel to Wick Odorizer so that it will gravity-feed into the Wick Odorizer.
- To fill, close the valves on the gas line and open valve on the bypass line.
- Bleed off pressure into charcoal filter (we can supply a filter to absorb odours if you do not have one), open fill valves on Odorizer and odorant barrel.
- Watching sight glass, shut off fill valves and bleed valves when Odorizer is full, and re-open gas line.
- Close bypass valve and you are back in business!
- Inlet valve on gas line can be throttled back and bypass valve opened to adjust odorant in gas stream. Makes system adjustable for low flow times.
- CRN#: 0H16408.2
- Design Pressure: 2075 PSIG (lots of corrosion protection).
- Daily volume: Up to 100,000 standard cubic feet per day.
- 1/2” Fill Connection direct to odorant container.
- 1/4” Bleed Connection.
- 1/2” Wick Connection.
- 2 Litre Capacity.